Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It is Time!!

Well, here it is my 1st blog since the Holidays! The Holidays....Friends, Family & Food. All my favorite things! Just so you know, I will list the cities that James & I traveled to this holiday season: Norman, Stillwater, Ponca City, Rush Springs, Holdenville, Tulsa, & Washingto D.C. It was GREAT to see all our family & friends, there were those that we of course missed or were not able to see, but maybe next time. But it is good to be home too!! I was gone a total of 19 days and I missed my Daytona, and our house, and my bed (for the record I slept in a total of 10 beds on this trip). That sounds bad...re-read it until it sounds good!
James and I ,again, are talking about home projects for our house. We went to the Home Depot Expo on Sunday,after church, and were totlally overwhelmed. We went with a plan of what we were looking to do. There were way too many options, examples, ideas, and helpful sales people. I think we literally came out with enough reading material to have a good fire going, if only we hadn't installed the gas fireplace a year ago. Very simply, we want to change the shower in the master bath, the kitchen cabinets & countertop, and a closet organizer for my closet. Seems very simple, or it did before we went to the Expo, wich I think is short for: If you have the funds, we can make it happen! I think that is what the superbowl MVP this year should say at the end of the game, "I 'm going to the Home Depot Expo!" I am very excited about the closet organizer, not $3,000 excited but more like $250 excited. I sat down and sketched out my idea, put some drawers in , double hanging rods, good stuff for all of my stuff. James came by and wrote at the top of it "DREAMLAND" and then proceeded to put white puffy clouds all around it. Yes, you guessed it, the land we are headed to is "Compromiseland".
See you tomorrow Blog,
Anita

1 comment:

SoonerScotty said...

that's what you get for following your heart. 'My Anita' would get the closet of her dreams...she deserves it! LOL!